The Millennium Falcon Poster

Millennium Falcon Poster by Bryan Ward
Click to download various sizes


One of my all time favorite spaceships, the Millennium Falcon. Sporting the original round radar dish, not the rectangle from the new series. The original drawing of the ship has been around for awhile, originally I presented it here in its unfinished form. That drawing was only about 90% finished and I always intended to create a full poster for it. Now, with the new computer and new tools, I was finally able to complete the entire poster as I originally imagined it.

I hope you enjoy this newest piece in the growing collection. If you do, please feel free to share the love in your own community and beyond. I'm looking to take these pieces and more to market so the more exposure the better. Thanks.

She might be a bucket of bolts, but she'll make .5 past light speed. :)