UltraHD Slicer Wallpaper

UltraNAKED-Slicer
click to download various sizes

Over the past week or so I've been designing what I hope will be the next four posters in the Art Print Series line. (Fingers crossed that the first set sells well enough to warrant more!) In light of that I've been trying to get back into the swing of things with the recent Crucifier, Crow and now the Slicer drawings. I'm never satisfied with my work and always want to keep improving and doing better at it. I'm trying new things, introducing some additional details and shadings in an attempt to make these even more better than before.

A huge shout-out to my friend t'amber who has provided some much needed tools that allow me to get the kind and variety of reference material I desperately need to make these drawings happen. Without him these would take much, much longer to produce and there are parts of ships that I might never even see.

In the meantime, here is another free wallpaper you can add to your collection. Enjoy!