Stay Frosty Updates

SF-MinHevn
Click for more individual member wallpapers

The above is just one in a series of custom wallpapers I'm creating for each of our members that donated ISK or Supplies to Stay Frosty during our first four months of operation.  We are a 0% tax ebil pirate corporation and operate on a shoe-string budget, so any help is always greatly appreciated. And when I say I appreciate something, I mean it. The above series is just one way I can show that appreciation.

As I write this we currently stand at 154 pilots in Stay Frosty. For the third month running we are the most active corporation in Verge Vendor (activity being measured by kills and losses added together for those of you headed to the comment section right now to tell me something different, please read instead of jumping to conclusions). Being active is all we measure by the way, we couldn't care less about much else. I want my members undocking and fighting, the rest will take care of itself.

I finally got around to posting a recruitment thread on the Eve Forums. We've never actively recruited anyone frankly, I write about the corp here and on tweetfleet, but that's about it. I have no membership goals or anything, I just want active pilots who are excited about fighting internet spaceships with us. It isn't complicated and so many Eve corporations tend to make it more complicated than it needs to be frankly. Don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for serious business... it's just that Stay Frosty is not it.

We are doing things a tad different and we will continue to do so, even when it doesn't make much sense to anyone else. As long as it makes sense to me and my guys, who cares what everyone else thinks?

August has been a tough month for me, family stresses, vacation, my mom's cancer, increased activity at work, a lot of stuff piled on all at once there. But it is slowly getting back to normal now.

I hope. In the meantime, Stay Frosty.