Disney Star Wars: Quentin Tarantino

OK, this is a rare non-Eve related post. But it is science-fiction related, so that has to count for something. The moment I heard about the Disney Star Wars deal yesterday my mind went right to an old dream-project mash-up that we all used to talk about. One of those "What If?" moments. What if other directors were allowed to play in the Star Wars Universe?

And one of the projects that immediately springs to mind, at least for me, was always Quentin Tarantino taking on a solo Boba Fett project. Tarantino and Fett seem made for each other in ways that few science-fiction subjects would be. A lone bounty hunter roaming the space-lanes one step ahead of the law, it seems like perfect fertile ground. If Quentin ever takes the jump to science-fiction, and I've heard him say he'd consider it, then this might be his chance.

So I did a concept movie poster in case he decides to do it.


FETT: The Movie Poster
Click for bigger sizes

Enjoy.