There's a Harbi in Mah Cane

Click to embiggen!
TL;DR: Dr. Seuss. Just roll wit it.


There is a Harbinger in my Hurricane. Oh my. I don't know why. I don't know why, indeed I don't know why the other is in my other. Why, when I fly, does the tunnel come and go? I can't tell you, because I do not know.


You expect me to, I can tell. But I cannot tell, because you know. You know I cannot tell, because I do not know. It ain't for lag, it ain't for fear, it ain't for far and it ain't for near. There is a nudder in my udder, amarr in my minnie, oh dear.


And now the double lock, the skip and the jump. Twice the time, twice the lock. Life's a crock, then they dock, cause I've got twice the lock. In case you didn't hear there's a Harbi in mah Cane you know. Silently creeping, silently leaping, twice the lock, oh why do they dock?


Gotta be the lag, the reason I missed that Jag. Gotta be the delay, when he tried to get away. Darn servers, update, patch and crash. Beams in my cannons, when I warp in a dash. I cannot tell, because I do not know. Why the servers move so slow.


And now I stare at that door, with invisible feet on the floor. While outside I cannot see, there are no windows, how can that be? When deep in space a Harbi takes the place. Cane, Cane, why are you displaced? I cannot take no moar, I know what, I'll blame the door.


There is a Harbinger in my Hurricane. I understand this is a game. Oh what a shame. Oh my, Oh dear, this will never end I fear. Cause there is a nudder in my udder. But hark, I hear, a voice from far and near. Another patch is on the way, perhaps this one will save the day?


There's a Harbi in Mah Cane.