#9,658

Pardon me for a moment folks while I beam proudly about my Corporation.  


In just a tad over 20 days Lucifer's Hammer is 102 - 29 (a 5-1 average) in kills on BattleClinic.  All while continuing to add members, recruit, move assets and all the other whatnots it takes to get a Null Space Corporation up and running.


Oh sure I realize a certain number of people reading that are like, so what?  And to you I say pfft.  20 days ago we started with two pilots and we've been adding pilots along the way, so we're not even up to full strength yet.  We are currently a 1/3 of the way to the goal, so these numbers have been generated under those conditions.


Whatever you think I am personally excited by the results and the possibilities that are opening for us as we continue to grow.  We continue to look for good pilots so if you are one or know one join LUCRH HAMMER TIME or send me an evemail or something.


----------------------


Meanwhile, this is a super busy week for me this week.  I have a lot of really awesome projects to finish up for people, including ads or EON, banners, and assorted other whatnots.  Some really nice stuff.  Maybe even a custom laptop job here in the next few days.


----------------------


Thanks to everyone for the help and suggestions on fitting the Archon.  I have decided on a certain fit for now and went around Empire yesterday buying all the mods for it.  Ana has a few more skills to top off before she will be able to fully fit all the mods, but only a couple, I was honestly surprised at how prepared she was already.  Guess she's been training the right skills all along.


----------------------


CCP tells me that not being able to activate your mods when engaged in PvP combat isn't unusual, doesn't appear on the server and certainly, couldn't, wouldn't, never, ever, no way, have anything to do with anyone running any scripts.  Cause that is, in their words, "impossible".  Cool, glad we got that straightened out.


----------------------


I just realized I could go all day writing a post like this and not stop.  Tidbits just keep popping into my head.


----------------------


See?


----------------------


Oh good grief.