Our side is...winning?!?

For those of you that know a bit about my history, it is easy to see that Rixx hasn't always picked the best side to be on when the smelly poo hits the rotating air moving device.  LFA?  Gone.  Paxton?  uh... gone.  In fact more often than not the Alliances and even some of the Corps I've belonged to in the past have gone poof.  If I was a normal run-of-the-mill Eve player, I might start taking some of this personally.


Luckily I am the cool, laid-back efficient killing machine blog writing humor-filled amazingly friendly neighborhood kinda guy that I am... or something like that.  I think I may have finally kicked the Curse and joined the right Alliance for once.  And when I say "I" I mean we of course.  I didn't join a new Alliance, we did.  So finally the universes coolest Corp is in an Alliance worthy of us.  And likewise.  Vice versa, y'know.


So much happening and most of it I shouldn't be talking about.  Suffice to say we are kicking butt and taking names.  And soon, very soon, we'll have our own space to call home.  It isn't what you think, but enough said about that until the time is right.


The sad bit of the story is next, so those of you with feminine tendencies may want to drag that tissue box a little closer.  I'll give you a double space buffer.




It pains me to say it, but I haven't been able to contribute much to this new winning effort.  Sadly, due to those darn real world issues, your favorite Eveoganda author (who also happens to be the only Eveoganda author, but it's all in how you look at things) hasn't been able to play much lately.  This situation isn't likely to change much during the next week or so.  I'm doing what I can, as always, but right now that isn't as much as I'd like.


Don't that just figure?


In the meantime, now is the perfect time to come and join the winning side.  Join DION-PUBLIC in-game and come talk to us about moving down to zero and being where the good stuff is happening.  Seriously, you won't regret it.  And as a cool prize I'll even talk to you live in channel when I'm on.  And I won't be all ego about it either, seriously I'm just this guy y'know?




And yes, I did lose a Vagabond the very first day I undocked in one.  You don't respect me as much as you used to, do you?