Circle of 2

So finally tonight everything clicked over and the machine that goes "bing" went "bing" and we are in our new Alliance - Circle of 2!


Yes that means that despite this post back on May 18th, less than four months later, I will be returning once again to Providence.  For the seventh time I believe.  What did I say, "But this time, I don't think I'll be coming back.  And even if, somewhere down the road, my journey would bring me back around again - it won't be the same Providence."  No it isn't the same Providence, not even close.  Not a single one of the players (except for -A-) is the same as they were, heck even U'K is now D'K or something.  There are more players per square system than just about anywhere else in Eve right now, the action is hot, heavy and furious and I can't wait to dip my toe in.


But that'll have to wait for at least a day or two.  I still have some things to sort out and get together before I plunge in, but I might not be able to wait.  Knowing me I'll be in the thick of things before everything is ready, we'll see how I feel about it tomorrow.


Until then, the call is out.  DION is still recruiting and if you have a blood lust that isn't being satisfied right now, there are few better places to be.  So join DION-PUBLIC and let's talk about you joining me and my Corp m8s in blowing some stuff up real good.


Until then, fly safe.