Getting Around the Neighborhood

Wow, two posts in one day!  Granted, they are two easy posts in one day, but I did have to draw the cartoon!  I've noticed some of my illustrious fellow Eve bloggers posting their character's in-game maps and thought, "Hey, that looks like an interesting way to get out of actually writing something!"  So here goes.

This is the "Systems Visited" map for Rixx:

Click to embiggen

I remember way back when I first started playing, I thought it would be cool to visit every star system in the Eve universe.  Heck, maybe someday I will just by process of elimination.  As you can see most of RJ's career has been spent in the South.  Some of those big blobs represent nearly 1,000 visits in places like PI-5 and D-GTMI.

I don't know if it means anything, but it sure is purty to look at.  Big place Eve.